- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification for all clients assigned & company social media accounts
- Help in creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting the brand’s social assets
- Work with internal departments to research and develop key issue communications for Social Media and respond to any customer issue that comes through Social Media channels
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (CRO)
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions (Ads) and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Respond to any customer issue (ORM) that comes through Social Media channels
- Use social media tools, such as HootSuite, Buffer, & Mentions
- Manage & coordinate client’s social media presence
- Preferred the one with graphic design background
- Monitoring competitor activities
- Maintain and execute the day-to-day operations of fan pages on social networks
- Takes ownership and acts as project manager for all website-related projects. Communicates progress regularly to all project stakeholders.
- Performs a wide variety of related tasks as business needs demand, and other duties as assigned
Application Deadline: 30/6/2018
Internship Start date: 15/7/2018
Duration: 1 Month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Raqameyyah is a Digital & Web Solutions Agency in Upper Egypt (Asyut), which has a very talented and qualified team that can help your business to grow and bring more loyal & engaged customers. Aslo, we aim to establish the first digital and technical community in Upper Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raqameyyah Solutions