- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, etc.
- Eye for typography, composition, layout, color, high-quality production with pixel-level attention to detail.
- Expertise in designing for multi-channel placements (print, web, mobile, email, etc.)
- Experience designing for websites and mobile platform is preferable.
- Strong proficiency and experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensuring all projects adhere to visual brand guidelines.
- Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact by developing creative ideas & concepts and choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the required objectives.
- Support the Sales Team in creating necessary sales material.
- Designing social media profiles, tabs and posts starting from creating the ideas into visual implementation.
- Designing marketing campaigns visual elements starting from sketching or mock-ups to final designs.
- Takes ownership and acts as project manager for all website-related projects. Communicates progress regularly to all project stakeholders.
- Performs a wide variety of related tasks as business needs demand, and other duties as assigned
Application Deadline: 30/6/2018
Internship Start date: 15/7/2018
Duration: 1 Month
About this Company
Raqameyyah is a Digital & Web Solutions Agency in Upper Egypt (Asyut), which has a very talented and qualified team that can help your business to grow and bring more loyal & engaged customers. Aslo, we aim to establish the first digital and technical community in Upper Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raqameyyah Solutions