- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Your main role will be working on digital Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across all different channels.
The intern will learn:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns through SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights to optimize performance
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for content marketing.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly
Application Deadline: 16 June
Internship Start date: 15 July
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's leading youth leadership development organization. Developing the potential of young people across 126 countries and territories.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aiesec MIU
It is a non for profit and international organization.