- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
50 to 150 USD per month
About the Internship
- We are seeking highly qualified Paid Search Analyst who can bring a positive attitude and help invigorate our work environment. Candidate must be entrepreneurial, analytic and motivated professionals. As our company continues to grow, we're committed to creating an environment where every team member plays an integral role.
The intern will learn:
- Understand Adwords & Bing paid search platforms, including keyword development,
- Paid search, learn from search team members and also contribute to search team knowledge base
- Manage daily execution of client paid search campaigns
- Work with search team to communicate campaign results, strategy, issues or needs.
- Research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including keyword/adz
- Create and implement campaign tests to achieve actionable results and improve
- Learn and expand beyond search distribution to effectively run campaigns on DSP's, CPC
- Custom develop and implement performance driven campaign strategies for clients
Application Deadline: 15 June
Internship Start date: asap
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's leading youth leadership development organization. Developing the potential of young people across 126 countries and territories.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aiesec MIU
It is a non for profit and international organization.