- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
Are you an enthusiastic graduate who's looking for real-life experience and hands-on training?
We are looking for you as well!
PortaPeople offers various opportunities within its team to experience and experiment with social selling techniques and skills.
You will learn:
- Hands-on, real-life experience.and
- Practical experience of the steps of the sales cycle of managing leads, qualifying prospects, delivering sales presentations, dealing with client’s objections and closing sales deals.
- Master CRM, programs.
- Email marketing techniques, connect and pitch the right people at each prospective customer.
- Analyze systems specification, benefits and understand web and mobile Apps technologies and techniques.
- Communicating with the marketing department to repeatedly improve sales focus and reach.
- Cook and conduct professional presentations skills to pursue key clients.
Internship Start date: :25-6-2018
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Outsourcing/Offshoring
Hands on SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Social Media affinity (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Solid Knowledge in MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Enjoyment of digital preparation, videos for example.
- Writing content.
- Photoshop, video and voice editing, Adobe illustrator
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to work independently, motivating, creative and team-oriented
About this Company
PortaPeople is a software development and outsourcing company. We provide businesses and organizations with specialized systems and solutions to boost organizational productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction.
See all Careers and Jobs at PortaPeople