- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Explain the definition of financial accounting.
- Specify the external and internal user for accounting.
- Appreciate the importance of the concept of professional ethics.
- Explanation of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Determining the basic accounting equation (budget equation).
- Determining the stages of the accounting cycle.
- Preparation of the Vat report.
- Entry method in the American journal
- Kinds of Accounts and it’s Nature.
Application Deadline: 14/6/2018
Duration: 1 - 2 months
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud