- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, accommodation covered
About the Internship
- The Lightbulb Project is a 6 weeks professional internship across Bahrain's top startups. Just as ideas are born at the moment, so do light bulbs when we switch them on. Your main role will be working on digital Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across all different channels.
- Creating marketing content for the company.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Design of advertising video/animation on a weekly basis.
- Design the graphic identity of the company.
- Participate in design briefs with clients to identify their needs and Requirements.
- Design portfolios and graphic material for the company.
Application Deadline: 30 may
Internship Start date: 15 july
Duration: 45 days
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...