- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
900 to 1,000 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Answer telephones
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Supervise the work of the office, administrative.
The intern will learn:
- Many business skills; such as communication and presentation skills; interacting with professionals
- All admin. skills
- Understands how the training industry operates
Application Deadline: 31/5/2018
Internship Start date: 1/6/2018
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC in 2004 and 2005.
See all Careers and Jobs at New Horizons
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of...