- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- An American STEM academy "Engineering For Kids" is offering 1 month internship as a Teaching Assistants (Second Teachers) for its activities at Alexandria, Egypt.
- This is the perfect opportunity to gain that vital classroom experience needed ahead of pursuing a career in the Education field.
The intern will learn:
- They will work closely with the class teachers to plan, facilitate, prepare and purchase experiments tools and undertake direction for teaching and intervention.
- They will support kids, and teachers to establish a supportive and nurturing learning environment in which children make good academic progress.
Application Deadline: 5/6/2018
Internship Start date: July,August or September
Duration: 1 Month
We are looking for candidates that:
- Ideally Graduated who has experience in tutoring or working in either of STEM subjects would be preferred but is not essential.
- The Teaching Assistant position would suit a confident, charismatic graduate who displays a passion for communicating with kids.
- The Teaching Assistants must be confident and maintain their enthusiasm throughout our different activities encouraging pupils to learn and get inspired.
- Have a helpful, positive, calm and caring nature
- Have early years childcare training and relevant qualification(s) "preferred but not essential"
- Can support individuals and groups of pupils to help them learn
- Have an interest in continually developing themselves.
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- Voluntary work experience is a plus.
About this Company
WorkStation is the Management company of Engineering For Kids branch of Alexandria, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Engineering for Kids
Engineering for Kids brings Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), to kids ages 4 to 14, in a fun and challenging way, through classes, camps, clubs, and...