- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,500 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Financial analysis and fact verification of the financial reports obtained from various departments at clients companies such as, sales, marketing, production, etc.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer
- Coordinating with the Partners on document preparation and forecasts
- Monitor fundamental economic, sectoral, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews
- Interpret data relating to new projects / investment programs for future trends, risks, and economic influences
The intern will learn:
- Financial analysis and fact verification of the financial reports.
- Collect and Interpret data relating to new projects
- Draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer
- Monitor fundamental economic, sectoral, and corporate developments through the analysis.
Financial Analysis Work Within A Financial Services Company
Application Deadline: May 31th
Internship Start date: As Soon As Possible
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
Since it was founded in 2000, Intercap has been providing its clients with strategies and solutions for their Capital Raise needs and Corporate Sale or Merger transactions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Intercap Capital
We act as Advisors connecting investors, entrepreneurs, and corporations looking to expand or diversify their activities or monetize a part of it.