- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,500 to 2,000 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Searches, Screens and shortlists vacant position candidates on the related recruitment websites and data base to present to the direct manager to determine the initial HR interviews.
- Participates in updating CVs Data Base and make the required classification.
- Practices in conducting initial phone interviews to select the suitable Calibers and then coordinate determining Interviews for the selected candidates.
- Meets and greets candidates, responsible for the applications, tests, filling and archiving
- Matches applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Participates in preparation of the interviews cycle through sending the shortlisted candidates to the dept. manager after determining the date and time in coordination with concerned parties.
- Prepares and updates all Recruitment monthly reports (Tracking sheets, hiring data ……etc).
The intern will learn:
- Leadership, confidence, and responsibility.
- Professional communication.
- Recruitment experience.
- Recommendation from FGS UK office.
- A greater sense of professionalism.
- More confidence in your career direction.
- Completed projects/presentations/etc.
- Recruitment experience through direct contact with our biggest accounts.
Application Deadline: N/A
Internship Start date: 31st of May, 2018.
Duration: 3 Months.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
FGS Ltd. is a multinational startup company located in United Kingdom specializing in Business Processing Outsourcing services to serve SMEs with a whole suite of BPO requirements. FGS provides ‘bespoke’ and ‘low cost’ business solutions. Our talents allow for an immediate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fusion Global Services