- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
List of Available Projects:
- Design and implementation of a Web Application Contains the Faculty Map and Navigation System.
- 3D Scanning of Cultural Heritage Artifacts and Presentation in Virtual Reality.
- MobiCar: Design and Implementation of a Mobile Based Controlled Car Toy.
- E-learning for University Education.
- Building Management System (BMS): Design, Programming and Implementation of a BMS System for a New Building on-campus.
Benefits for the students:
- Possibility to work in a high-quality research environment.
- Participate in a real-life project and interact with a team of qualified engineers.
- Certificate of Participation in the project.
- Time compensation of 1000 EGP for the internship.
Application Deadline: Thursday 24th May 2018
Internship Duration: Sunday 24th June 2018 – Thursday 16th August 2018
Final Presentation: First week of September 2018
About this Company
We are the Group for Advanced Research in Dynamic Systems (ASU-GARDS) at the Faculty of Engineering - Ain Shams University, we are a team of researchers targeting different disciplines in research in mechanical dynamic systems. This includes the fields of smart materials and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ASUGARDS