- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Ensure follow-up of recruitment activities by using appropriate management and reporting tools (e-recruitment, resourcing plans, tables,...) * Format, write and publish advertisements in various media sources: nestlé careers website, other e-recruitment sites,...
- Organise interviews and/or sessions and ensure the follow-up (payment of travel fees, the filing of candidate folders..)
- Establish work contracts for selected candidates with appropriate conditions.
- Prepare all administrative procedures before arrival of candidate (request for work permit, accommodation, welcome..)
- Create the personal file for the new employee and transfer to HR coordination
- The organisation of all logistics for career's forums. Participation to Forums.
- Additional/occasional tasks: face to face and phone interviews to ensure first round of selection of candidates to support recruitment leader. Recruitment of trainees.(screening cvs, interviews, and administrative process). Train and mentor Commercial trainees.
- Administrative tasks: Maintain and manage Documentum structure. Update and maintain all administrative tools. Provide training to apprentices, interns and new employees. Manage logistic tasks: petty cash, office supplies..
Internship Start date: June
Duration: 6 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other FMCG Human Resources
About this Company
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle Business Service