- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- We are seeking a Public Relations and Marketing Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale.
- The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations and marketing field.
The intern will learn:
- Create and curate engaging content
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
Application Deadline: 15 June 2018
Internship Start date: 1 July 2018
Duration: 2 Months
About this Company
Established in 2002, InfoGlobe is a software development company mainly the goal of company creation was to provide the best service that represents the customer's image whether it’s a website or an Application or an internal system.
See all Careers and Jobs at InfoGlobe
Our services include custom...