- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, free transportation from our collecting points
About the Internship
- The graphic design intern will support and contribute to branding process by implementing and maintaining the updated brand look and feel across all print and digital materials. Working alongside the marketing department
- Assist the creative team with refreshing all visual brand touchpoints to reflect the brand look and feel.
- Social Media: Concept and create assets for all social media platforms. Stay up to date with social trends and report findings back to the creative team.
- Create assets for all social media channels.
- Maintain social media asset library.
- Recognize, collect, and share print & digital trends.
Application Deadline: 3rd of June
Internship Start date: 4th of June
Duration: 2 months
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to concept and mood-board.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong sense of branding, advertising, production design, and web trends.
- Part-time availability during summer, 25 hrs a week.
- Must provide a link to current portfolio.
- Must submit a resume.
- Experience with illustrator and Photoshop.
- Motion graphics, photography, and creative writing is a plus.
About this Company
Handaz is a team of highly skilled Architects, Civil Engineers and Software Developers aiming to be a part of shaping the AEC industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Handaz
There is a gap between Technology and the AEC industry. Our Goal is to fill this gap by providing products and services for...