- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Prepare General ledger Journal entries according to Company financial policies and applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare accounts payable and fixed assets Journal entries and payments to ensure timely payment for company suppliers
- Prepare withholding tax Quarterly reports and payments to meet Tax law deadlines
- Prepare accounts receivables Journal entries on the invoice issuance date to maintain an accurate accounts receivables system to enhance the collection function
- Prepare monthly Sales tax report and payment to meet the tax law deadline
- Update oracle fixed assets module weekly ( every Sunday of each week ) according to assets transfer weekly report to maintain a fixed assets system that reflects the current fixed assets status
- Daily update of bank reconciliation sheets to provide a clear view for the cash management process
- Daily update of General Journal to use as a secondary control of the accounting system with oracle finance system
- Handle the filing of all documents related to the position
The intern will learn:
- The intern will get exposed to Finance and will gain experience in all accounting and finance aspects.
Application Deadline: June 30th 2018
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Month
Certificate : Internship Certificate will be provided.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Writing and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...