- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Prepare General ledger Journal entries according to Company financial policies and applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare accounts payable and fixed assets Journal entries and payments to ensure timely payment for company suppliers
- Prepare withholding tax Quarterly reports and payments to meet Tax law deadlines
- Prepare accounts receivables Journal entries on the invoice issuance date to maintain an accurate accounts receivables system to enhance the collection function
- Prepare monthly Sales tax report and payment to meet the tax law deadline
- Update oracle fixed assets module weekly ( every Sunday of each week ) according to assets transfer weekly report to maintain a fixed assets system that reflects the current fixed assets status
- Daily update of bank reconciliation sheets to provide a clear view for the cash management process
- Daily update of General Journal to use as a secondary control of the accounting system with oracle finance system
- Handle the filing of all documents related to the position
The intern will learn:
- The intern will get exposed to Finance and will gain experience in all accounting and finance aspects.
Application Deadline: June 30th 2018
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Month
Certificate : Internship Certificate will be provided.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...