- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Paid, Internship Certificate
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Internship
- Update the HRIS system with basic information of all new hires to be reflected on the monthly payroll
- File all new hires applications , offer letters & staff requisitions in addition to update the exist files according to the changes
- Ensure the timely and accurate update of all attendance and vacation records for all employees
- Support in the preparation of all documents required for new employees orientation
- Source and screen CVs from the company database for the required positions to be filled in
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates
- Schedule potential candidates for the required assessments and tests
- Administer the assessment and testing process
- Coordinate and organize for required interviews with the relevant parties within Xceed
- Data entry of required information on HRMS
- Maintain accurate, proper and complete filing for the recruitment function
OD & Training Function
- Coordinate for the implementation of the different training programs with the relevant departments (such as IT, Administration, Transportation etc.)
- Develop training evaluation reports for all training programs
- Provide feedback on the performance of trainers during training programs
- Administer the evaluation of all conducted training programs
- Assist in the design of training programs by conducting the required research
- Participate in the orientation program and induction for all new hires
- Research and identify potential training venues
- Administer the departmental filing system ensuring that all records and reports are properly maintained
The intern will learn:
- All Interns will be exposed to HR work environment, will gain experience in Recruitment, Personnel & OD.
Application Deadline: June 30th 2018
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Month
Certificate : Internship Certificate will be provided.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Writing and English Speaking.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...