- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Internship
- Assist the preparation of financial statements.
- Support schedules according to corporate time lines.
- Assist the monthly closing procedures.
- Assist the preparation of accounts reconciliations.
- Assist the documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications.
- Assist the preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
- Support other team members as necessary and other projects.
The intern will learn:
- Prepare financial statements .
- How to assist the monthly closing procedures.
- How to assist the preparation of accounts reconciliations.
Application Deadline: 20/06/2018
Internship Start date: 01/07/2018
Duration: 3 months
About this Company
SMART Furniture S.A.I. S.A.E. is part of an Austrian - Egyptian venture established in Austria in 1952. Smart Furniture is specialized in indoor modern furniture and provides a wide range of furnishing solutions for the hospitality industry as well as stylish modern...
See all Careers and Jobs at SMART Furniture