- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
We are looking for presentations designers who aim to open their careers in graphic design; you will be responsible for product management and evaluating, improving the product itself.
- Design new presentations.
- Create reusable presentations templates.
- Generate ideas for improving our product cons.
- Making presentations on daily basis.
- Evaluating our community presentations.
- Develop a strategy to add more features.
- Testing our main and sub-main features.
- Involving with the development team to identify and report beta features’ bugs.
- Collaborate with our content team to provide guidelines to our community.
- Manage our community and provide needed support for users in terms of designing presentations.
Benefits of joining Imaginators team:
- You will work directly with our mentors & coaches.
- Working in a start-up that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will work with a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners; you will work directly with them.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 3 days per week.)
Duration: 3 Months.
Internship Start date: Once we find the qualified applicant.
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people create interactive presentations and showcase their work online. Now people can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators