- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
60 to 70 USD per month, Accommodation , Food are provided & covered
About the Internship
- The Opportunity is for Sales Executive. The Exchange Participant or the Trainee has to be the In-charge for all the Operations in Sales & Business Development for the Institution. Apart from being in charge of the Operations, you will also gain Leadership & Management Skills by handling Resources & People in the Marketing Department of the Institution. We expect the Exchange Participant to be Competitive, Dynamic, Solution Oriented and has the Ability to Empower Others.
- Acting as the Sales Executive
- In-Charge of the Sales Department
- Sales Analysis & Data Management
- Tracking of Sales Trends and Analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Solution Orientation & Quick Decision
- Dynamic Approach to Sales & On-Ground Marketing
Application Deadline: 30 may
Internship Start date: 1 june
Duration: 2 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...