- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- A huge opportunity is calling you to be a part of an incredible project. For the past two years we spent days and nights cooking something big... and now with it finally going under execution, we are looking for passionate talents to exchange with us energy for an unforgettable experience. We are looking for Operations coordinator interns to contribute in bringing a lives-changing idea to reality.
The intern will learn:
- You’ll benefit from the guidance Flink’s Studios team while observing the work that you do. This is an opportunity to learn about the business development and marketing process as well as learn about how the filmmaking/advertising process works. During this 2 months internship, don’t expect us to sit you down and give you sessions, courses & lectures. It will be a hands-on type of internship, one where you can see the work you make come to life in the actual world, an internship that will lead you to get recognized for the skills you have and all the knowledge you’ve been receiving in school will be finally tested in life.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry, filing, spreadsheet management
- Attend Meetings and Concerts with Operations Department
- Conduct independent research on Venues, Guest Artists, etc. as directed.
- Help the production team in buying the needed stuff
Internship Start date: 1st of July
Duration: 2 Months
About this Company
Flink Studios is a “Production House and Concept Generator” with a team of over seven years of experience between Egypt and the U.S, three international awards and clients such as “Expedia, Audi, Al Jazeera, Huawei, Oriental Weavers, Awakening Records, Kee Action Sports, and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Flink Studios