- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Location: In the factories of its sites in or close to Cairo
Dates: Four weeks in the period 18/6/18 - 13/9/18 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Distinguished Mechanical Manufacturing & Production Engineering Senior Undergrads have an opportunity to participate in a field internship with P&G.
- The intern will be exposed to the manufacturing facilities at the company
- The intern may take part in the manufacturing of the many products being built by the company
- The intern may take part in the quality control conducted on manufactured parts
- Registered at an accredited Egyptian University
- Expected to graduate in 2019 or 2020
- Strong knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes
- Strong knowledge and experience in materials
- [Plus] Strong knowledge in stress analysis and machine design
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work towards objectives without close supervision.
- Desire for personal success and that of your team/company.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub