- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
800 to 800 EGP per month
About the Internship
Networker (PR & Marketing):
- Responsible for making relations with different entities, fundraising and representing Have A Dream on various occasions
Role & Responsibility:
- Writing proposals
- Open channels with different organizations and corporates
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, community leaders, or sponsors to increase awareness of Have A Dream causes, activities, or needs.
- Keep in touch with existing stakeholders and develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Compile or develop materials and writing proposals to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Build relations with different entities
- Gain negotiations and persuasion skills
- Learn about proposal writing
- Internship Start Date: 1/5/2018
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
About this Company
Have A Dream Inspired by the speech of Martin Luther King, Jr. “I Have A Dream”, we aim at advocating diversity and interracial-living despite our appearances or differences.
See all Careers and Jobs at Have A Dream
Have A Dream provides youth, who are eager to explore different cultures with a limited budget,...