- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
800 to 800 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Flexibility to create, recreate and go wild with your imagination.
- Intern must own a laptop and bring to the office on work days.
- 4 days/week, 6 hours/day; from Sunday to Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- 800 EGP as a stipend.
- Dealing with different nationalities, personality types, and cultures & traditions.
- Exemption of paying fees to travel as a representative of Have A Dream at least once during the internship period.
Adventure Planner (Programs Coordinator):
- Responsible for the program from A to Z; the focal point between Have A Dream and the hosting organization to get all the necessary details about the program and to follow up with the volunteers before, during and after the program.
Role & Responsibility:
- Research for new volunteering opportunities, organizations, and programs.
- Create a plan/timeline for volunteering programs abroad and inside of Egypt
- Research for the details, tips and traditions of different countries or cities where the programs are held.
- Handle the selection & interviews for applicants (online & offline) for the different volunteering programs and keeping a record of applicants’ numbers, profiles, and assessments.
- Prepare the necessary group activities & training for interviews, orientation and pre-departure training.
- Update the organization with the program’s timeline, the accepted list of volunteers, invitation letters, etc.
- Follow up with the volunteers and the organization for feedback.
- Other related tasks.
- Learn how to research for organizations abroad and finding volunteering opportunities
- Gain skills in effective communication, planning and risk management.
- Learn how to read people and deal with different personality types
- Internship Start Date: 1/5/2018
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Have A Dream Inspired by the speech of Martin Luther King, Jr. “I Have A Dream”, we aim at advocating diversity and interracial-living despite our appearances or differences.
See all Careers and Jobs at Have A Dream
Have A Dream provides youth, who are eager to explore different cultures with a limited budget,...