- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,500 EGP per month
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- How to create marketing strategies and plans , E- marketing tools and how he/she will use the social media platform in a professional way at any filed of business either products or services.
- How to write content and get insight from the different social media platforms.
- How to create online Ads in a professional way and how to choose the right target audience.
- collaboration with the company team like Graphic Designers , SEO and others in order to realize the core activities inside the digital marketing and advertising agencies.
The candidate gonna share our team in achieving the following:
- Helping our team in Building and execute social media tasks through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and other social media daily duties.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Our candidate also gonna share our team on :
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
CORD Digital is a Business Services Company Ltd, with a slogan of Communicate & Globalize.divided into 2 parts
See all Careers and Jobs at Cord Digital
Communicate includes Digital Marketing, Multimedia, Graphic Designs, Web solutions.
Globalize includes Outsourcing & Franchising.