- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
900 to 1,000 EGP per month
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Analyze client requirements
- Write GAP analysis document
- Deploy client requirements to Odoo modules (accounting, warehouse, fixed assets and related modules
- Write down technical requirements for customization and new modules to be delivered to developer
- Test implementation of new requirements
- Implementer specialist meets with the client after a sale is made.
- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.
- System analysis and make tasks help project manager to leads a sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Following the meetings, implemented project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task's due date.
- Distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
Application Deadline: 12-4-2018
Internship Start date: any time
Duration: 3 month
About this Company
ITSS is a fresh but a strong addition to the Egyptian software market. We target both local and foreign clients, through providing software as a service(SaaS) offering a quality service for cloud computing
See all Careers and Jobs at ITSS
Tired from running multi-systems software! A system for...