- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation & food are covered.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Internship
- Support with managing current projects and partners.
- The intern will be engaged in all activities of the team as well as receive various professional training.
- Providing help with current projects
- SMM for the agency
- Content creation & results analysis
- Research about the market of intern's country
- Creation of expansion strategy to intern's county
Application Deadline: 1st of April 2018
Internship Start date: 1st of May 2018
Internship Duration: From 2 to 3 months.
About this Company
AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, is the international platform for young people to experience and develop their leadership potential in order for them to have a positive impact on their society. With a large focus on building personal networks and exploring...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC 6th October