@ Weddingsegypt.com “We make magic.” We're on the hunt for a seriously impressive social media and community management intern.
This is no ordinary internship... So, read on and see if you have the social skills to grab this opportunity.
A taste of what this role internship will involve...
- Managing and engaging with our community readers across all major social media platforms incl. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn .
- Supporting weddingsegypt.com editorial team in publishing timely social posts optimized to each specific platform’s needs.
- Coming up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Keeping on top of all social analytics data to make smart content publishing decisions.
- Making swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Developing and growing new online communities for weddingsegypt.com on existing and emerging platforms, such as Facebook Groups.
- Currently lives in Egypt (role requires person to work during standard US office hours)
- Passion for New ideas & asking what if ?
- Internet Addicted & Social media Awareness <<( we really Mean this)
- She Must Be Following the Latest Fashion , Make up & Style Trends
- Enjoys managing and participating in online communities
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and Fashion in general.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English,Arabic) .
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience in one of the following Applications Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar video tools preferred, but not required.
- Has an interest or experience with working in the news media, journalism or related industries would be advantageous.
A minimum of SIX months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
A PAID internship position that helps you grow as a person AND develop skills and knowledge you'll take with you in your next exciting career move.
A open vacation policy you'll love
Preferred start date: March / April 2018
Duration : 3 to Six Month
Sound too good to be true?
Well it's not until you try it yourself
- Social Media Specialist - CAIR...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago