- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
@ Weddingsegypt.com “We make magic.” We're on the hunt for a seriously impressive social media and community management intern.
This is no ordinary internship... So, read on and see if you have the social skills to grab this opportunity.
A taste of what this role internship will involve...
- Managing and engaging with our community readers across all major social media platforms incl. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn .
- Supporting weddingsegypt.com editorial team in publishing timely social posts optimized to each specific platform’s needs.
- Coming up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Keeping on top of all social analytics data to make smart content publishing decisions.
- Making swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Developing and growing new online communities for weddingsegypt.com on existing and emerging platforms, such as Facebook Groups.
0 to 1 years
- Currently lives in Egypt (role requires person to work during standard US office hours)
- Passion for New ideas & asking what if ?
- Internet Addicted & Social media Awareness <<( we really Mean this)
- She Must Be Following the Latest Fashion , Make up & Style Trends
- Enjoys managing and participating in online communities
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and Fashion in general.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English,Arabic) .
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience in one of the following Applications Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar video tools preferred, but not required.
- Has an interest or experience with working in the news media, journalism or related industries would be advantageous.
A minimum of SIX months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
A PAID internship position that helps you grow as a person AND develop skills and knowledge you'll take with you in your next exciting career move.
A open vacation policy you'll love
Preferred start date: March / April 2018
Duration : 3 to Six Month
Sound too good to be true?
Well it's not until you try it yourself
About this Company
Weddingsegypt.com the number one Online Wedding guide in Egypt and the most trusted for online information to help couples plan their perfect wedding.
See all Careers and Jobs at weddingsegypt.com