- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
17,000 to 17,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Prepare and serve specialty coffee with focus on its consistency, accuracy and deliciousness.
- Prepare a perfect shot of Espresso.
- Profiling of Espresso machine with different coffee.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend/ preparation.
- Set coffee brewing equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Weigh, grind and puck coffee beans for customers.
- Conduct sessions for junior barista and customers.
Internship Start date: 1 April
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...