- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- A digital marketing specialist creates and maintains marketing campaigns
- Plays an integral role in the success of an organization's online marketing efforts.
- They are responsible for the use of marketing strategies on internet and mobile devices.
- Manage a Facebook profile in the name of a company, publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using analytics tools
- Research and test partnerships with new ads platforms to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
The intern will learn:
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
- Updating social media profiles.
- Advising about new trends.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
- You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible
- Digital Marketing
Application Deadline: 1/3/2018
Duration: 3 Month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Weelo LLC is a technology company, specialized in software development and has developed a SaaS platform to manage and track customer orders and deliveries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Weelo