- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,200 to 1,500 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Inspect the items before making the research.
- Make a research on the specific item via reading books in our library and/or via the internet.
- Differentiate between original pieces and fake ones.
- Get all the physical information of the piece and record them.
- Make an estimated value of the piece (From To)
- Do required tests to identify the material, a product made of.
- Reply to customer's technical inquiries in time.
The intern will learn:
- How to search
- History of art
- How to create online content
Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 month
About this Company
In the mid of 2011 and after the Egyptian revolution Le Garage has been founded.
See all Careers and Jobs at Le Garage Gallery
At that time and till mid of 2015 it was specialized in selling fine arts and antiques pieces to the Egyptian market via our Facebook page.
We were from the pioneers to...