- Career Level:
- Entry Level
About the Event
This May will mark 20 years for ESLSCA Business School in Egypt and we don’t intend to let that pass lightly! ESLSCA invites you to mark your calendars on the 11th of May and join us at Dusit Thani Lakeview - Cairo in celebration of the journey that started back in 1998, developing business communities, shifting-paradigms and changing lives, inspiring the change agents of the future; our students and alumni all over Egypt.
Registration is opened! If you have been shortlisted, we'll be waiting for you:
- Date: 11th of May
- Timing: 10 AM- 5 PM
- Location: Dusit Thani Lakeview
The day will feature 3 activities:
(1) Career Advising Fair
- As part of our mission to promote aspiring calibers and create the proper interaction between the corporate world and the respective qualified candidates; ESLSCA proudly hosts its 3rd Career Advising Fair, featuring a number of the most prestigious Multinationals and Corporations representing a variety of industries in addition to aspiring business Startups.
- Each sponsor/exhibitor will be delivering 15 to 20 minute talk to the attendees about a variety of corporate-related topics aiming at developing a solid knowledge about the challenges faced by their industries.
- In addition, each exhibitor will be posting their available vacancies in the Career-Advising Guide.
- The Fair will start at 10:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm
- Attendance fees: Free entrance
(2) Hack the Curve Seminar - Change Agents coming together
- The seminar is about "How ROE affects ROI". The event aims at enlightening business enthusiasts from all walks of life on how investing in education enables them to hack the regular career curve.
- The event will feature a number of highly-qualified professionals and academicians who will share their experiences and views concerning the importance of self-investment as the most important investment a man can do in life and its positive or negative return on one's career path.
- Speakers will draw on their personal experiences on how their investment in education helped shape them into the inspirational figures they’ve become today.
- The seminar will start at 1:00 pm till 4:00 pm
- Attendance fees: Early bird 200 L.E. (Deadline to apply Friday, April 20th)
- Regular Tickets price will be announced soon.
(3) Alumni Gala Dinner: EXCLUSIVELY for ESLSCA Alumni
- More details will be announced soon
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
- Career Advising Fair: Free entrance
- Hack the Curve Seminar: Early bird 200 L.E. (Deadline to apply Friday, April 20th)
- Alumni Gala Dinner: Exclusively for ESLSCA Alumni
Purchase your ticket now for 200 EGP https://accept.paymobsolutions.com/p/9L
About this Company
￼Founded in 1949, Paris ESLSCA (École Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées) is a private and independent institution of higher education. With over 65 years of excellence in management education and a worldwide alumni network we continue to offer accelerated,...
See all Careers and Jobs at ESLSCA Business School