- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
This position provides first line support & hot line support to all staff in M2 Developments head office and remote locations with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology. Support includes specifications, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines.
- Responsible for providing internal dept with hardware, software, end user technical support and user training in PC-based systems.
- To ensure all equipment is accounted for and damaged products are repaired in a timely manner to avoid performance being hampered.
- To liaise with the IT staff for any system failures and fix all issues concerning operational activity for a smooth and efficient service.
- To follow up the installation of Hardware and Software are carried out in timely and accurate fashion.
- Fixing and escalation of IT problems formally to The IT Director if they cannot be resolved.
- Answer users'' inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person or via telephone.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Install and configure operating system on workstations and client side applications.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Ensure printers are in good working order, cleaning paper jams and maintaining printers according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure that printers are print queues are active and redundant print files are deleted from the queues.
- Ensure that visiting suppliers (repair / upgrade /installation) are shown where the systems are located and must check that the system is working as expected before the supplier leaves.
- Identify and escalate to the IT Director of potential system or environmental faults that could affect system availability.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability and day-to-day operation, scheduling & technical support of the company infrastructure/computer system and peripherals in the network environment.
- Should apply weekly technical report contains (Fixed problems, pending problems, new plan for the next week) to the IT.
- Ensure that all IT equipments are included in the preventive maintenance contract, in good working condition and the damaged equipments are in the repair process as per the best local practice. All equipment should be maintained as per manufactures recommendations.
About this Company
Established in 1998, Misr Al Mahrousa "M2 Developments" has continually searched for the very best areas in Egypt to build and provide real estate. The company works in a project-by-project basis to ensure the highest quality. The company aims to provide affordable residential...
See all Careers and Jobs at M² Developments
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.