- Completed residency in anesthesia with valid degree and current license.
- Experience in pediatric, obstetric and trauma anesthesia
- Extensive experience in dissociative and spinal anesthesia
- Experience in regional blocks is welcome.
- Medical ethics,
- Cultural sensitivity,
- Openness and flexibility,
- Ability to live and work as a team,
- Ability to manage stress,
- Availability: MSF requires a minimum of a 2 years commitment.
- Essential at least 2 year certified work experience in Anesthesia
- Arabic, English and/or French.
Please note that we receive the application on our website, once you are redirected to the website, please go to WORK ABROAD button
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders/ أطباء بلا حدود, is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in around 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Médecins sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.