- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonusses and annual profit share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Who are we?
We are ''GATE 4'', daughter company of MAM-Tours an international Travel Agency providing a variety of services, such as customized and pre-arranged unique packages, internships- study and courses abroad and business and medical related touristy.
What is the Role about?
Together with a dynamic and multi-cultural team of Travel Consultants, the successful candidate will be responsible for giving outstanding consultancy and guide their clients to make their travel plans. In addition to booking reservations, you assist customers in choosing their destination, transportation, and lodging and inform and assist travelers of passport and visa requirements.
- Booking reservations for air travel, hotel, cruise and car rentals;
- Responds to requests for price quotations utilizing automated system(s) for domestic and international itineraries;
- B2B sales activities to expand our services;
- Conforming and consulting to client travel, visa standards and policies;
- Supports and advice with the visa application, and follow up on whole procedure;
- Promotes the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client’s travel program policies and negotiated contracts internally;
- Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications;
- Remaining informed of all airline rules and regulations and current touristic affairs;
- Maintaining client profiles, ensuring specials requests and reward program information and discounts.
- Monitoring, sorts and works global distribution systems (GDS) queues daily to maintain quality control;
- Knowing and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts;
- Be able to work and engage in a multi-cultural team;
- Be able to work in a hectic environment of and meet deadlines;
- Developing unique packages and execute from scratch;
- Contributing and pitching creative marketing and potential service ideas
Who are you?
Are you passionate about traveling, different cultures and unique destinations? Are you up to date on trends and developments in this exciting industry and would you like to be right in the middle of it, building the bridge between product development and the market? Do you have outstanding communication skills? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Passionate interest in geography, strong domestic and international travel knowledge;
- Bachelor degree Tourism, Business or Communication- related;
- Fluency of both written and spoken English;
- Strong numeric skills and ability to multi-task and quickly interpret complex information;
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face to face;
- Skills to persuade customers and influence their decisions, both for their own benefit and that of the agency;
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Smart and presentable appearance;
- Proficient Internet research skills for customer information;
- Ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives
A big PLUS if you:
- Have experience in working with GDS systems (Galileo or Amadeus)
- Are multilingual
- Worked before in the travel industry
About this Company
" تعتبر مام نورز واحده من اهم شركات السفر والسياحه الرائده في تنظيم برامج سياحيه ورحلات داخل مصر وخارجها. بجانب تخصصها في تنظيم برامج للحج والعمره. مام تورز لديها 16 فرع على مستوى انحاء مصر مع وجود فريق عمل مدرب وماهر في مقابله العملاء وإرضائهم"
See all Careers and Jobs at MAM Tours
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.