- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,200 to 1,500 EGP per month, Commissions and Incentive
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Team Leader - Outdoor to develop sales strategies and lead the sales team to attract new clients.
- Lead a team of Outdoor “field” sales agents.
- Assist in recruiting their crew of outdoor sales agents.
- Prepare materials for Technical Training, Negotiation & Soft Skills and different sales approaches.
- Deliver full training to current and new hires to achieve best results in sales.
- Conduct a weekly meeting with sales team to evaluate and assess all members.
- Report the target of their team on a daily basis.
- Deliver a weekly report regarding income and number of entries to Sales Manager.
- Source new sales opportunities/spots and close sales to achieve quotas.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by maintaining and expanding client database within their assigned locations.
- Generating leads and qualifying prospect clients/spots for best sales.
- Research sales competition “have knowledge about our competitors in the market to produce better offers”.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Attend meetings and events to keep up with latest developments.
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest British College
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.