- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for experienced developers to join our development team with a view to a long term commitment to the company. Candidate responsibilities will include the usual aspects of developing and supporting a suite of desktop,web and mobile applications including:
- Design and implement desktop/web applications.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Maintain our existing applications, which include fixing critical defects, adding features & enhancements improving the applications’ performance and keeping them current with the new market requirements & emerging technologies.
- Provide technical support to our system specialists’ team (as needed).
- Provides technical leadership, direction, and design expertise to junior team members.
- Co-work with different F/W and H/W teams locally and globally.
About this Company
Acoustic Technology, Inc. (ATI Systems) designs, manufactures and installs reliable emergency warning and notification systems for the Campus, Community, Industrial and Military markets. Incorporated in Massachusetts in 1981 as an acoustical consulting firm, ATI Systems...
See all Careers and Jobs at ATI Systems
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.