- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, Bonus and health care insurance
About the Job
Reporting to the head of the Design Department, the architectural urban designer will be involved in a project urban development, strategic planning, downtown revitalisation, large scale mixed used use, healthcare, hospitality design of public realm. The designer will support the project team leaders, produce presentations, drawings and reports for the internal team and clients.
- Assist in design of the master planning, site planning.
- Prepare presentations to clients
- Prepare conceptual, schematic and design development works.
- Prepare with the designers space planning, design concept, presenting design to the client, then executing through all phases of project design, construction documents, bid packages.
- Mentor younger staff and create a team of designers.
Candidate to this very exciting and challenging position needs to have:
- Bachelor of Master degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Experience in Healthcare, Hospitality, Mixed-Use Development,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop, communicate and present design concepts to client and teams
- Proficiency in Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, AutoCad, Powerpoint
- Perfectly English language.
- French will be an asset.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.