- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
Job Role Definition & Basic Function(s):
- Conduct extensive research, data compiling & analysis for an international assignment that aims to support marketing of industrial development facilities & services, on a regional level (Egyptian, Middle Eastern, South Asian & European Markets). Act as the focal link between potential customers, stakeholders & International Marketing Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts qualitative, primary and secondary research to support marketing a comprehensive project assignment for industrial development services on a regional level.
- Performs mining and compiling data from different resources, on a regional level inside & outside Egypt. Mainly Middle East, Eastern Asia & Europe.
- Analyzes data and market trends, whilst providing basic identification & profiling of target customers & competitors.
- Prepares and present research reports & presentation materials
- Completes individual data requests & / or questionnaires from management
- Assists in creation & development of the global strategic marketing plan
- Supports in generating sales leads & increasing awareness of project services for Industrial development & related benefits
- Predicts potential sales & asses customer preferences through direct & indirect contact with both parties
- Assists in gathering information about marketing campaigns, including but not limited to online & offline advertisements, events, conferences & meetings
- Creates & maintains an updated informative database for both customers & competitors whilst providing support to inquiries & challenges
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university / institute. Preferably Commerce, Business Administration / Marketing. Post Graduate Marketing Diploma is a must.
- (6-9) years of working experience in a similar or related field.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
Technical / IT / Computer Skills:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office & Internet.
- Knowledge & / or working experience with other Information systems / web based applications are considered as asset.
Personal Profile & Behavioral Approach
- Overseas exposure & / or acquaintance is a must.
- Working / dealing with multinational / international organizations is a must.
- Experience with the industries of real estate development, retail, media communication is highly valued as an asset.
- Efficient team player with high passion for the field of marketing.
- Basic Leadership Skills (Self-motivated, initiative taker, independent).
- Very good communication, presentation & negotiation skills with a friendly customer oriented manner.
- Very good organizational, writing & reporting skills.
- Ability to function efficiently under stress and meet very tight deadlines, while handling multi tasks at a time.
- Ability & flexibility to travel inside & / or outside Egypt, when required by business needs is preferred.
- Freelance / customer based assignment for about 10 weeks + or –. I.e. Approximately two months & two weeks.
- Estimated number of working hours is 20 hours per week; 80 hours per month. Overall assignment is estimated to be about 200 hours.