- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Test and evaluate existing network systems
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure that networks operate correctly Troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and Internet systems Computer network support specialists, also called technical support specialists
- Usually work in their organizations IT department.
- They help IT staff analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate computer network problems.
- They play an important role in the daily upkeep of their organizations networks by finding solutions to problems as they occur.
- Solving an IT problem in a timely manner is important because organizations depend on their computer systems.
- Technical support specialists may provide assistance to the organizations computer users through phone, email, or in-person visits.
- They often work under network and computer systems administrators, who handle more complex tasks.
Computer user support specialists typically do the following:
- Pay attention to customers when they describe their computer problems Ask customers questions to properly diagnose the problem Walk customers through the recommended problem-solving steps
- Set up or repair computer equipment and related devices
- Train users to work with new computer hardware or software, such as printers, word-processing software, and email Assist users in installing software
- Provide others in the organization with information about what gives customers the most trouble and about other concerns customers have
- Computer user support specialists, also called help-desk technicians, usually provide technical help to non-IT computer users.
- They respond to phone and email requests for help.
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.