- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead & Manage Training Department including the Training Need Analysis & Follow up training execution
- Enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Review & Enhance Human Resources polices consistently.
- Review the organization Structure, propose changes after consulting with management.
- Lead & Plan the Manpower requirement cross organization.
- Create Job description for each positions.
- Create Manpower & recruitment Strategy
- Develop a professional interview rounds, supported by the suitable personality, psychometric, IQ & EQ tests.
- Plan & Lead all on boarding producers
- Identify the annual & quarter manpower budget.
- Manage & Lead All HR operations, including, payroll, promotion, contracting. etc.
- Review Compensation & benefit scheme regularly.
- Manage Employee Relation cross organization.
- Propose annual budget on HR cost.
- Maintain the turnover rate.
About this Company
Ibtikar Technologies started by a group of visionaries with the simple mantra; making people lives easier all the time. The years from our creation in 2010 have been a joy ride of a struggle as we made strategic cooperation partnerships in the MENA region and with the likes of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibtikar
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.