Education/Experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or a relevant field.
- Post Graduate HR studies/Diploma is an asset
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Excellent analytical, communication and performance management skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Very good communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point).
About this Company
Ideal Standard International is a privately-owned company headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, operating independently in Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as in Latin America. With bathroom solutions as its core business, the company provides bathroom furnishings,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.