- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ITG is looking for a Senior Database Developer with 4+ years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing database development and database analysis and design to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and coding conventions to develop high-performance backend databases for world-class software applications.
- Develop and maintain the database stored procedures, objects, views and functions for all software applications.
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements.
- Act as a technical reference / subject matter expert in all areas of the application & database development life-cycle.
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development lifecycle by ensuring productive, consistent and successful sprints by working to reduce blocking issues for the team.
- Maintain existing software & database systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Coach and develop team members to increase the team’s bench strength and flexibility.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Translate business requirements into applications by implementing the best strategy to ensure design meets performance, usability, reliability, and scalability standards.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed development tasks.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation based on industry best practices and established international standards of software development.
- Prioritize and organize development tasks in order to contribute to meeting project and product development goals on-time and on-budget.
- Understand and evaluate new technologies, develop skills in new technologies.
Solid hands on experience in the following languages/tools/environments:
- Relational Databases
- Integration Services
- Reporting Service
- Analysis Service
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) for Agile Software Development and other Agile Software Development frameworks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems.
- Experience in Oracle BI.
- Experience with Crystal Reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years software development experience.
Only Interested and Committed candidates can apply otherwise the profile will be reported.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.