- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ITG is looking for a Database developer with 2+ years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing database development and database analysis and design to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the database stored procedures, objects, views and functions for all software applications.
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements.
- Maintain existing software & database systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
Solid hands on experience in the following languages/tools/environments:
- Excellent knowledge of Database Design and Management.
- Extensive experience in complex queries using T-SQL.
- Extensive experience in query performance tuning.
- Ability to implement complex algorithms using T-SQL and .NET.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems.
- Experience with reports builders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years software development experience.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.