This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch New Vacancies
Dokki, Cairo, Egypt
Full Time, Employee
Years of Experience
More than 2 years
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
Nazzelha is an innovative software powerhouse developing mobile applications. With #1 apps in Egypt for the iOS devices; Nazzelha is now aggressively expanding, and with more ideas growing. It is offering an interesting salary, flexible hours, and the opportunity for energetic, bright, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join its team.
Nazzelha is seeking a highly motivated senior developers to develop solutions for iOS, Android, and Web (.NET) and mentor less experienced developers. The ideal candidate is an experienced developer with live apps/websites/services.
- Objective-C, SQL, and preferably C.
- Cocoa Touch: UIKit, Store Kit, APNS, Core Location, and Map Kit. Extra: OpenGL ES, Core Graphics, and/or Core Animation.
- SQLite and Core Data.
- Xcode, Instruments, and preferably Shark.
- XML (DTD, XSD, and XPath), HTML, JSON, and property lists.
- DOM and SAX parsing.
- Cocoa/Objective-C design patterns and concepts: MVC, delegation, categories, KVO, KVC… etc.
- Multithreading: GCD, blocks… etc.
- HTTP: request methods, header fields, compression… etc. HTTPS is a plus.
- SOAP, WSDL, and RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of ARC, Storyboards, iMessage, Newsstand, iCloud Storage… etc.
- Eclipse, SQLite, GPS, Camera, XML, JSON and Web Services.
- Android API & Google API.
- Android Fragments, Services and Widgets.
- Familiar with writing XML shapes.
.NET (ASP.NET) Skillset:
- C# and T-SQL.
- .NET: ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF.
- SQL Server queries and stored procedures.
- Visual Studio, Microsoft Expression Web, and Team Foundation Server. Microsoft Expression Blend is a plus.
- Deploy and maintain web applications on IIS.
Please send the following :
1. LinkedIn profile.
2. Availability date.
3. URL(s) of the candidate’s live apps and websites and screenshots of unreleased ones, if possible.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google