- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The General Manager delegates responsibility for management and day-to-day operations of Safwan Egypt (SE) to the Senior Manager, and s/he has the authority to carry out these responsibilities, in accordance with the direction and policies established by the General Manager. The Senior manager provides direction and enabling to the general manager as he carries out his governance functions.
- Help the general manager set the values, strategy, vision, and short-/long-term objectives.
- Keep the general manager fully informed on the condition of SE and on all important factors influencing it. This includes, but limited to, trends, opportunities, issues, problems, and ways to address them.
- Assure the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide general oversight of all SE activities, manage the day-to-day operations, and assure a smoothly functioning, efficient company.
- Assure functions quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Assure a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff. Assure process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating staff.
- Recommend staffing and financing to the general manager.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of SE including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Participate actively in identifying key tenders and sales opportunities.
- Facilitate the integration of SE into the fabric of the dental community by using effective marketing and communications activities.
- Listen to clients, and the community in order to improve services and generate community involvement. Assure community awareness of SE’s response to community needs.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain cooperative relationships with key constituencies.
- Work with legislators, regulatory agencies, and representatives of companies that SE represents.
About this Company
Safwan Egypt is a brand name in the field of dental, scientific and laboratory equipment in Egypt. It is considered one of the best three in our country. This brand name has a history of over 25 years and is a result of many factors including the powerful experience of our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Safwan Egypt
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.