- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you excited to assist a C-level Executive and make his life a better one? Are you able to help him focus on strategy while you take off the load of scheduling meetings, organizing events and making calls to other C-level Executives as needed? Are you keen to stay professional and presentable at all times? Are you happy to keep learning and growing? Vezeeta is looking for a world-class Executive Assistant and this could be you!
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the CEO across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the CEO schedule, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the CEO in his projects, proposals, etc. through research, consultation, team-management.
- To draft articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board meetings.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements.
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings.
- To liaise with the CEO and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving inquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To create and ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output.
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an executive. assistant/secretary/personal assistant.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Answering the 3 Questions is a must, in order to be considered for the interviewing process.
About this Company
We are the MENA leader in Healthcare IT platforms. We are pioneering the shift to automate the booking world of doctors with our product “Vezeeta" and creating a healthcare ecosystem by connecting various healthcare providers using our other digital cloud based solutions. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta By DrBridge
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.