- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
We are inviting you to join the Middle Eastern and African leading start up that is transforming healthcare with its digital solutions.
Our click of a button mobile apps and website has changed people’s lives when it comes to dealing with doctors. Vezeeta is the MENA leader in Healthcare IT platforms. We are pioneering the shift to automate the booking of doctors and creating a healthcare ecosystem by connecting various healthcare providers using our other digital cloud based solutions. We are transforming healthcare in this part of the world and we are inviting you to become part of our team.
If you are a passionate Computer Engineer looking to become a main pillar in a dynamic environment, then apply now. Vezeeta is seeking an IT Manager that will lead the infrastructure of our company.
The role includes:
- Run applications reliability engineering, make sure our applications, services and APIs are working smoothly on our cloud infrastructure
- Scaling and managing our data pipelines which includes RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Design and manage our alerting and monitoring platforms.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develop procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems, applications and databases.
- Manage continuing support and provide system metrics.
- Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
- Contribute in preparing the technology roadmap for Vezeeta.
- Bachelor degree of computer science or computer engineering or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- 5+ years of experience in network engineering and systems and application administration, Experience in a startup is a plus.
- Knowledge in PowerShell/Bash, Redis, Memcache, RabbitMQ and Microservices architecture is a big plus.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Rackspace.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Answering the 3 Questions is a must, in order to be considered for the interviewing process.
About this Company
We are the MENA leader in Healthcare IT platforms. We are pioneering the shift to automate the booking world of doctors with our product “Vezeeta" and creating a healthcare ecosystem by connecting various healthcare providers using our other digital cloud based solutions. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta By DrBridge
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.