- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Quality Assurance engineer is a 6-7 years of hands on role that requires strong experience in leading overall test effort including Test Planning, Test Execution, Defect management process, understanding of automation tools, Test methodologies and resource management.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience as a QA engineer for 6+ years and strong experience in Test Planning and Test Execution.
- Experience in understanding of Automation and Manual Testing Process and various Test Methodologies.
- Experience in delivering Test Metrics and status and Estimating Test effort, resource requirements and budget.
- Must be able to facilitate meetings to gather requirements and present solutions along with excellent communication.
- Experience leading and mentoring QA team members.
Answering the 3 Questions is a must, in order to be considered for the interviewing process.
About this Company
We are the MENA leader in Healthcare IT platforms. We are pioneering the shift to automate the booking world of doctors with our product “Vezeeta" and creating a healthcare ecosystem by connecting various healthcare providers using our other digital cloud based solutions. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta By DrBridge
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.