- SCE is committed to hiring highly qualified and experienced part-time faculty.
- All SCE faculty members must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree in the field and credentials for planning, designing, developing, delivering and/or facilitating the learning event.
- For courses in the area of Sales and Marketing, HR, Digital marketing, banking operations, and Finance teaching
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in the area of interest.
- In addition, Candidate must have a minimum of two years of managerial level experience.
- Postgraduate studies or international certification is required.
- Previous experience in teaching/training is preferred.
After first phase of screening the CV’s, shortlisted candidates will be asked to give a class demonstration evaluated as the second phase of recruitment.
About this Company
School of Continuing Education (SCE) at The American University in Cairo was established in 1924 to serve the community of Egypt. With 90 years of experience, SCE is able to offer high quality educational and skill development programs and courses that attract learners of...
See all Careers and Jobs at AUC School of Continuing Education
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.